Optical Yarn Reader
Caipo OYR is a product which has evolved due to the new market demand, requiring technologically updated, practical and quick solutions. This new innovating product reproduces a yarn with slub effects by reading the characteristics of the yarn required and by translating them on Lakshmi CAIPO “OYR Soft” program.
- Yarn reading device by means of a digital telecamera taking the yarn directly from a bobbin or a spindle and detecting all the count variations.
- Such information, duly worked out by a microprocessor located on the control board, is transferred to P.C. through a serial line.
- CAIPO "OYR Soft" Software - it works out the information coming from the detector and fills out automatically the program that can reproduce the yarn read.
- Speed acquisition: 9m/min.
- Lowest Slub length detected 2 cm (Min thickness 5%).
- Setting of yarn meters to be acquired.
- Automatic program interactive compilation, allowing setting the following conversion parameters: slubs threshold level.
- Threshold level of possible thin points.
- Exclusion/inclusion of thin points.
- Lowest length required to have he count variation to consider it as a slub.
- Graphic simulation of the blackboard of the yarn under test and the elaborated yarn for immediate check.
© copyrights 2013 - 2014 LRT